Saturday, 3 October 2015

Audrey Hepburn on the Elfstone from Beauty UK

Hello my readers
Last weekend I bought a few nail polishes from the local Superdrug store. Today I would like to show you one of them, Elfstone  from the Gemstone collection from Beauty UK. This is incredibly sparkly almost like eyeshadow based nail polish. The colour is almost like a mixture of silver and aloes metallic. This shade is not necessarily my cup of tea but I was happy to try this collection anyway.  I added an Audrey Hepburn portrait on my ring finger. I received these nail stickers from Lady Queen Beauty for my review some time ago. And here is my design.
So that is all for today. Don't forget to drop me some comments with your opinion.
Have a nice day everyone.








To see more nail art products you should visit Lady Queen Beauty 
With my code AJLC15  you are entitled to 15% off your shopping

                                        
                                                                                                                                  *post contains  PR products 
                                                                                                                     

23 comments:

  1. That's a very pretty polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice polish and stickers! Pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty shade and that background of last image is inspiring to try those designs on nails! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful look ! nice shade and stickers !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely polish....nice sticker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This polish is such a beautiful colour :) And the nail sticker is super cute

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an interesting sticker. The polish is maybe a bit pale for my taste but I still love how it looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute the audrey nails^_^

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! and my g+ for your post!!!.)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  10.  hey there. I checked out your blog and its pretty!
    So creative ! stay lovely

    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!



    Do you like my new Blogedesign?*click* | Facebook | LOOKBOOK| IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin
    | Advertise your blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! You have the most gorgeous nails ever
    xxx

    itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Naklejka średnio mi się podoba, za to lakier bardzo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really nice colour and cute decal :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have this nail polish too.. I think I have all the polishes from the Gemstone collection :) They are all so very very beautiful :)
    I have a few of them swatched so they will be up on my blog soon :)
    This is such a lovely manicure.. I adore that decal :)
    Your nails are SO BEAUTIFUL btw :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Beauty UK nail polish is absolutely gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test