Tuesday, 8 September 2015

Silver charm bracelet from Soufeel

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello dear friends
I promised you the second part of my Soufeel bracelet and here it is. These two charms are the elegant counterpoint to the more light hearted ones I featured previously. These are my favourites and they are every bit as fine as the others in quality. I think the car and caravan are perfect for young lassies but I must admit I would buy more of these if I were going to add to the collection on my wrist.








I think they would be a lovely gift idea. Soufeel offers free delivery (to anywhere!) on orders over £50 and you can return something up to 1 year after purchase if you're not happy.


32 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bracelet! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Słodkie są, widuję je na blogach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both charms are super elegant. You made a wonderful choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was really difficult decision because all available charms were so pretty :)

      Delete
  4. Wspaniały wybór - charmsy obłędne ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful bracelet! I like this!))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Fife and I love your photos :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this kind of bracelet! Great choices dear! ^-^
    Lots of kisses :*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those bracelets can be so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful bracelet!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test