Thursday, 3 September 2015

Silver charm bracelet from Soufeel

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers.
Today I am having a break from my nails to post something a little different. The timing couldn't be better actually as I'm still working quite hard in my new job so I have less time for painting but I'm sure this will change.
Instead I have a little piece of jewellery to show you. A company called Soufeel got in touch and asked me if I would like to review some of their products and I was sent a bracelet and some charms to review on my blog.
I knew it was going to be good as soon as I opened it, the packaging was really good quality and each piece had been wrapped separately. There was even a boutique bag inside if you wanted to make up the bracelet and give it as a present.
Each charm is made from sterling silver (with a hallmark) and painted beautifully, and the bracelet itself is very light and smooth with a strong clasp.
They appear to have different charms depending on whether you want build a playful bracelet or if you would prefer something elegant to match with a party dress. I have featured the playful ones in this post and the elegant ones will follow later on.







I think they would be a lovely gift idea and you can collect as many as you like. They offer free delivery (to anywhere!) on orders over £50 and you can return something up to 1 year after purchase if you're not happy.

15 comments:

  1. I really like these bracelets! Beautiful charms)
    ________________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mam od nich bransoletkę - jest świetnej jakości :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute bracelet ! nice you show usit ! cute na funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute bracelet!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very nice I like it ^_^

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Bajkowe są te charmsy :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute bracelet Fife, I really like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your braclet! I am curious about your next post!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test