Monday, 7 September 2015

Raspberry from Barry M

Hello my lovelies,
How are you doing these days? I would like to show you a very nice 'Raspberry' nail polish from Barry M which I bought a long time ago and haven't used until now. I like this colour very much. It is quite a deep shade with a glossy finish and looks really good on the nails by itself. Two normal coats are absolutely enough for a total opaque. And what do you think? Do you like 'Raspberry' from Barry M? Let me know your opinion.






Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice Monday everyone :)

22 comments:

  1. Very rich color, I like!
    ______________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow <3 I love it :-) color is fantastic <3 , Kiss

    http://nataliazarzycka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very pretty dear! ♡
    Have a good monday too
    Kisse

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I do not own any BM but I'd love to in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous color! Love that its such an eyecatcher!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mam, to taka piękna, elegancka czerwień.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how long and beautiful your nails are! I am not a big fan of this color, but the finish of it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. perfect nails dear <3

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękne bordo ;-) Taki klasyczny kolor kojarzy mi się z elegancką panią z biura ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a gorgeous shade! Suits you so well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful color of ripe raspberries!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a pretty colour and looks great on you :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test