Monday, 14 September 2015

Magic Effects Agate from Avon

Hello my dear lovelies
I am absolutely in love with Magic Effect collection from Avon. I wish I could have more of them. Today I would like to show you a lovely and very eye catching Agate. This is a navy blue textured nail polish  with a lot of various sized sparkly and glittery particles, which are glimmering on the nails. I am very happy that I have it in my collection.
Have you tried this collection already? Let me know in your comments.






Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)

17 comments:

  1. Jaki ten lakier jest piękny, chyba się musze zastanowić nad kupnem:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very pretty dear!!) So interesting texture)
    xxx
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look a lovely texture finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic polish, looks great on your long nails. I have one from this collection and shame on me I didn't used it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got this one. It's so beautiful, I love how it sparkles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. To moja ulubiona seria z avonu, genialne mają te piaski, trzymają się na paznokciach po 2 tygodnie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried texture nail polish :-) Btw this one on you is very pretty ♡

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful effect;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really gorgeous and I do like the Avon textures. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. perfect blue ! i like it so much ! nice pictures dear friend !

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test