Friday, 4 September 2015

Dotticure on a gorgeous lava shimmer from Miss Beauty

Hello my dear readers
Dotticure nail art is always very fashionable and this is a great solution for any lack of inspiration. I was inspired by a folk mosaique and I am sure everybody can easily find their own inspiration.
As a base colour I used shimmery 'Lava' from Miss Beauty (just £1), an amazing and sparkly top coat.
And this is my final product. Do you like dotticure art on your nails? Let me know in your comment.







Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day everyone :)

26 comments:

  1. Very nice! I love dotticures on others. I never have the patience to do them myself very often. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try, I am sure you could have a fun :)

      Delete
  2. Kropeczki zawsze dobrze wyglądają, chyba stanowią mój ulubiony motyw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uwielbiam kropki w każdej postaci, te są fajowe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja tez je lubie, niby takie proste a jednak maja cos w sobie :)

      Delete
  4. Great Dotticure! I love the variance of dots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the effect of the dots. Cute one. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. kolor piękny ale za kropeczkami nie przepadam :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear! What a pretty colourful nail art here! You're tempting me, maybe I've to buy a dotter too and starting experimenting a bit!
    Kisses =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. piękna baza i świetne kolory kropek :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great mani. I do like the Miss Beauty polish they are really good. I picked this one and need to try it soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dots are always a good choice. You have created one really eye-catching manicure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Śliczne mani, muszę wypróbować :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test