Thursday, 24 September 2015

Autumn acorns on the amber- nail design

Hello my dear readers :)
We  have already a proper calendar autumn. I quite like this season, especially in the beginning, when the weather is dry and leaves are changing colours for more spectacular ones. I think that it is a very romantic season and it is giving plenty inspirations. Today I have on my nails a typically autumnal design. The background I created with various coloured polishes which were diluted by acetone already on my nails. The rest of the design I painted with acrylic paints. And here you go. Have you started already playing with autumn designs? I will be happy to see them on your blogs.






Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :D

37 comments:

  1. o jak jesiennie się u Ciebie zrobiło :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. O jakie świetne żołędzie! I tło ciekawe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everybody seems to be in autumn mood except me. :D The tiny glitter makes the desgin special. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dont worry, I am sure you will meet Miss Autumn soon :D

      Delete
  4. Ale już jesiennie! :D Fajnie to wyszło ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic nail art

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. O mateczko kochana, to arcydzieło a nie pazurki, fenomenalne sa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice nail art, and that glitter makes a lot of difference! Great one dear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, Fife! I love your base but all the detailing is gorgeous too, it almost looks 3D I think! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a beautfiul mani. Love your freehand designs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tło świetne, piękne żołędzie :) Super!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your nail design looks so delicious, you did great job, dear :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Piękne! Wszędzie już jesienne paznokcie oglądam, a u mnie nadal lato ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like autumn chord in your manicure! Great job, it's really nice)
    ...
    pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Są takie jesienne:) tylko ja nie lubię jesieni:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Przecudowne zdobienie, nie mogę się napatrzeć <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. So perfect, you did a great job! <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test