Monday, 24 August 2015

Tartan nail design with MoYou London

                                                                                                                                                        *PR
Hello my dear readers,
I really apologize that I am posting less than always. I moved to Scotland and I started my new job so I am absorbed organizing my new life here. 
Today I would like to show you my nail design which I created thanks to amazing stamping plate #05 from 'Hipster Collection' from MoYou London 
I was telling you already that I really love the MoYou London quality. This plate from 'Hipster Collection' has gorgeous various tartan designs which look so good on the nails. I am leaving you with my pictures and of course I am waiting for your opinion. 






To see more amazing stamping plates you should visit MoYou London web site 'click'. I am sure you will be able to find something for yourself.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day everyone.

24 comments:

  1. That's really very pretty! Love the colors. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Burberry pattern just in violet, thats gorgeous!! Love it so much!!!

    Liebst, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear! Тhat's pretty:)) Have a nice week!
    ___________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Świetnie wygląda ta kratka na fiolecie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour combination and the design...the influence of "Aberdeen"!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks interesting. I like that purple polish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nigdy mi się nie udaje tak prosto odbić stempli :D super!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love tartan nails;)xoxo

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute! Love the detail!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. uwielbiam sweterkowe zdobienia :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG Fife whereabouts in Scotland are you? How cool :-D

    This is a really nice mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Essa plaquinha é mesmo linda.
    Amei as unhas.

    Bjim ... boa semana \o/
    blog Usei Hoje


    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the design and this plate! Hope you're enjoying your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool! It was very neat manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so lovely desing and i like this purple shade and finish ! superb
    have a nice evening dear friend

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's a shame you no longer live in Liverpool as we didn't get to have that coffee and chat lol best of luck with your new job and home and I love this Mani xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Prześliczna ta krateczka <3 Powodzenia w nowej pracy :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test