Saturday, 29 August 2015

Roses stamping nail design

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers
Hope you are doing fine and enjoying the rest of the summer. Today I have for you another stamping design which I created with MoYou London stamping plate number 10 from 'The Pro' collection.  As a base colour I used 'Grapefruit' from Barry M (Gelly Hi-Shine) and for stamping 'Save the Date' from Sally Hansen. I like all stamping patterns from 'The Pro' collection especially that they are suitable for longer nails. And I am leaving you with my pictures, Let me know your opinion :)





To see more amazing stamping plates visit MoYou London website 'click'


33 comments:

  1. A bit unusual to see pink on your nails but it looks nice. I like the stamping design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Marija :) Pink is alright from time to time, I think ::::))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this Mani is great for summer so pretty and girly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mam słabość do kolekcji Pro, bo jest w moim stylu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. masz calkowicie racje, mi tez wszystkie plytki bardzo sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  5. This design looks really pretty! I love the colours :)

    Sarah | http://sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. świetna płytka :) aktualnie czekam na swoje pierwsze MoYou i nie mogę się ich doczekać :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colors combination) I like the flower design <3
    ______________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Śliczne! Mam tylko jedną płytkę MoYou London, ale jakość jest zachwycająca <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje, a co do jakosci to calkowicie podzielam Twoje zdanie :)

      Delete
  9. A gorgeous shade and a lovely stamping to set it off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well...the rest of the summer is just finished in my mind..btw I had some nice holidays! I really like these pink nails =)
    Have a serene Saturday my dear!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  11. śliczne zdobienie :)

    Kochana poklikasz w linki w najnowszym poście ?
    Bardzo proszę :* Z góry ślicznie dziękuję ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice Fife, love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kolejne piękne mani w Twoim wykonaniu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very nice! I like rose designs like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your nail.nice color combo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your stamping and how girly it is!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test