Saturday, 8 August 2015

Purple Roses - stamping nail design

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers,
Hope you are doing fine and enjoying summery hot weather. Today I am driving up north to Aberdeen because I am starting my new job on Monday. I am so excited about that :)
I would like to show you my stamping nail art which I created with stamping plate #301 from MoYou Nails. I also used a MoYou Nails  rectangle stamp and scraper and I must say that quality especially of stamp is awesome. The rubber is very elastic, soft and flexible so there wasn't any problems with transferring images into nails. The size is just perfect and could be easily used for stamping on the longer nails. And this is my design, let me know what do you think.








 I love this plate, it is giving a lot of possibilities to create interesting designs.


To see more amazing MoYou Nails products you should visit their website 'MoYou Nails'- I am sure that you will be able to find something exactly for yourself.
Have a nice day everyone :)

47 comments:

  1. Ahh Love The purple roses. Beautiful stamping :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie mogę się napatrzeć - cuda po prostu! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sowww beautiful. Love soft purple shade. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors! I like your stamping)
    ___________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I like how you stamped that over something glittery. :)

    Good luck at your new job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely!!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!!! my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is lovely! Welcome back to Scotland :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Romantic manicure!
    beautiful flowers!))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful! That stamping plate is gorgeous. Love the color of polish too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design! Love the purple on purple look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty plate! I love the roses on it a lot. Good luck with the new job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. this plate is very nice ! i love your work ! came out ver nice !

    ReplyDelete
  13. super blog!

    follow?
    http://fashionlikealife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. moje kolory ulubione:) genialnie te pazurki wygladają:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. fantastic
    new post http://faashionpashion.blogspot.com/2015/08/soczewki-i-kosmetyki_6.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. cudowny efekt! <3 świetna płytka

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow, so perfect!

    Let's follow each other on Bloglovin'?!
    xx Falasha
    Bite My Fashion ll Instagram ll Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful pattern! :3
    Good luck with your new job! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post! Would you like to follow each? Let me know and I follow you back:)kiss ☺

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE THEM!! Such a gorgeous purple colour and I love the glitter!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Śliczne są te kwiatuszki <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bardzo dokładne i śliczne zdobienie:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jakie piękne paznokcie....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the glittery base peaking through the wonderful stamped pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great nails design
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. aktualnie też mam fiolet na paznokciach

    ReplyDelete
  27. Cudowny efekt, nie mogę się napatrzeć <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Piękna płytka, więc i zdobienie wyszło świetnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wonderful design. I love the colours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Woww Haven't been on your blog Because I was on vacation! I love this manicure!.

    ReplyDelete
  31. So many lovely designs on that plate! I love the manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a pretty Mani love the colour and such a nice design x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test