Thursday, 6 August 2015

MoYou Nails with Fife Fantasi Nails

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers,
Today I coming to you with some amazing nail art accessories which have been sent to me for review by lovely Oana from MoYou Nails- thank you! I can't wait to try them and show you guys some nail art designs. And now lets take a look at what I have.
1. Stamping nail polish- Torch Red, amazing and very intensive shade
 '...The MoYou Nails Torch Red is a bright colour inspired by the summer season. Use it with Black and White to create a perfect classic design, or Chilean Fire to make us think of romantic walks by the sea, in the sunset....'.


2. Stamping plates with unique designs


3. Two stamps and a scraper. I must say that I love these stamps. They are very soft and stamping with them is really comfortable.


To see more nail art accessories you should definitely visit MoYou Nails web site. I am sure you could find a lot of interesting nail art related products.
Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day everyone.

25 comments:

  1. Oooh those stamping plates look intriguing! I'm looking forward to seeing the nail art you create with them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool, the stamping plates look very nice honey :)

    xoxo, Colli tobeyoutiful - new post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zapowiada się świetnie :) Ciekawe płytki, fajny kolor lakieru i do tego stempelki, nic tylko wyczekiwać na Twoje cudne zdobienia :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nie wiedziałam, że MoYou ma także małe, okrągłe płytki... Czekam na zdobienia :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post! The stamping plates looks cool)
    ____________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. piękna paczka, ta czerwień boska :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sure you will create a lot with this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stamping plates look amazing! Cant wait to see you use them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. płytka z Dzwoneczkiem skradła moje serce <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like really nice goodies. Can't wait to see what you do with them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ale cudne blaszki! ;D Oj będziesz miała co robić kochana ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow....Love those polishes and stamper. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow these plates look awesome, how cute is the tinkerbell plate?! I can not wait to see how you use these! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jakie cudowności *_* jestem ciekawa co z nich wyczarujesz Edytko :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks so cool! Stamping nails make them look so pretty!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like these stamping plates! Great review! X

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test