Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Houndstooth stamping nail art

                                                                                                                                                           *PR 
Dear Readers,
I would like to show you one more stamping plate which has been sent to me for my honest review by MoYou London. This time it is plate number 09 from 'Fashionista Collection'. I really like all the designs on this plate and I am sure I will be using this plate very often. I think that you will agree that the houndstooth nail designs always look very attractive and eye catching. Green metallic from BF was very helpful to expose the total beauty of this stamping pattern.
I am leaving you with my pictures, let me know your opinion.
Have a nice day everyone.







To see more stamping plates from MoYou London  you should visit their website 'click'. Online shopping is available.


24 comments:

  1. Bardzo lubię kolekcję Fashionista. A tu efekt 'glow" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love that green! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fajne :) chyba przez te kolory efekt jest trochę militarny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great effect! Love that shimmer and that green of course! Fave color :)

    Love, Colli
    tobeyoutiful x youtube

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks gorgeous! Such a lovely green.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crisp stamping and I think you made the perfect polish combination! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear! This mani is super pretty ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful manicure, Fife! I love how the chromey colour really stands out from the pattern! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great nail art dear, I really like the colour you chose! ^-^
    Have a nice day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ale świetny zieleniak ! Z czarnym stemplem wygląda kapitalnie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome combination, really eye catching. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful...love that green polish!

    ReplyDelete
  13. super :) ta długosc jest super efekt piorunujacy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous mani Fife :-D

    Hope you enjoy it up there lol I'm a bit further down than that ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the stamping with the green!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow I love the green color. very shimmerish. the stamping is gorgeous ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Powtórzę się: ja chcę do Ciebie na manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. As the skin of a snake. Such mystical manicure. I like this gloss on nails!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this Mani and this green polish! X

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute!! The green nail polish is marvelous!! *.*

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test