Friday, 7 August 2015

Born Pretty Holographic Nail Polish review

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers
Hope you are all doing fine. I am a little bit busy as always.  Today I would like to show you an amazing holo nail polish which has been sent to me for my honest review by Alice from Born Pretty Store. I am sure that some of you already tried this nail polish. All holo nail polishes are pretty by themselves especially when they are exposed to sunlight. I love how this polish is shifting  colours- awesome, isn't it?
The quality of this nail polish is very good, pigmentation is quite rich and it looks really interesting on the nails. The main problem is just.....small bottle, 5ml is just a trial sample.








If you like this amazing holo nail polish why not order it from Born Pretty Store? You can use my code EPG10 and got 10% off your shopping with Born Pretty Store.

23 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful holo polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, this is really nice holo indeed :)

      Delete
  2. Widzę ładne tęcze! Fajny jest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. o łał ale błysk i blask! i kolor oryginalny:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, you said it right, all holo polishes are beautiful and this one too is quite an interesting and eye catchy. Lovely swatches and nice review. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lubię takie kolorki :)
    Kochana poklikasz u mnie w linki w najnowszym poście ? Bardzo proszę :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! This holo is super nice! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that's pretty. :) I love holo polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, have to try. Beautiful swatches

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I'm yet to try BPS holo polishes but I will when I can! It looks so lovely on your nails - I'd nver want to take it off, haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Efekt holo nie do końca jest moim ulubieńcem, ale na Twoje pazurki mogłabym patrzeć, patrzeć i patrzeć... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool! Love the nail polish so much!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ten błysk, kolor ! Piękny lakier ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning gorgeous holo :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test