Thursday, 30 July 2015

Honey comb stamping design with MoYou London

                                                                                                                                  *PR
Hello everybody :)
How are you doing? Today I would like to show you my stamping nail design which I created with a MoYou London stamping plate (Suki collection). This plate and a few more have been sent to me for review. I am really very happy that I have a chance to try them and share my experience with my beloved readers. For this design I used burgundy textured nail polish which gave a really interesting final effect. I must say that MoYou is offering a fantastic range of stamping patterns and their plates are very good quality. Just take a look :)










To see more MoYou London products you should visit their web site 'click' and maybe even shop online. I am sure that everybody can find something for yourself.


Thank you for stopping by. Let me know your opinion.

41 comments:

  1. I really like how it turned out with the textured polish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. efect wow!! <3

    http://nataliazarzycka.blogspot.com/2015/07/lipcowe-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...what a gorgeous textured polish! And that black honey comb stamping is looking so perfect with it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting design, and that Golden Rose looks really pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The stamping pattern is sooo sooooo pretty! Love the effect, its kinda 3d to me :)

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Niesamowicie piękne!

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. MoYou ma płytki świetnej jakości. Ciekawie to zrobiłaś :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje :)- ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  8. Great job! I like the nail polish shine!
    ______________________________
    http://pinkrabbitbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so pretty! Love the design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like this plate.it has very interesting designs !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great sandy nail polish!!
    The patters are also very nice specially the one that you chose! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podobaja Kasiu :D

      Delete
  13. Super pazurki na imprezę ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Śliczne Kochana, ja ostatnio coraz bardziej przekonuję się do piaskowych lakierów:))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your nails are incredible! This would so nice in the fall!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/2015/07/review-thefaceshop-sheet-masks.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks amazing :)
    You are amazing at stamping... I just do not seem to be able to master the stamping technique :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test