Friday, 5 June 2015

SpaRitual Gathering Summer 2015 Collection- Swatches and Review

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers
Today I would like to show you one of six nail polishes from SpaRitual Gathering Summer 2015 Collection. This is a Harvest Shimmer #80565.

'With summer comes the longest days and warmest nights of the year. It’s time to gather family and friends 
and move the party outside. The table is overflowing with dishes that feature freshly picked fruits, vegetables
and herbs. All prepared with reverence and care. We elevate the chef as poet. Each recipe, a verse from memory 
or a chance to try something new. Each, a gesture of love.'

This is a delicate, creamy nude mixed with golden, sparkly dust. The golden particles are very small and they are giving wonderful reflections with sunbeams. The formula is quite thick but very easy to work with.The pigmentation is also very good- I am wearing two normal coats. I quite like the semi glossy finish of this polish. I think that all enthusiasts of nude could be very happy to have finally a beautiful, sparkly and elegant nail polish for a summer.







I paired Harvest with some yellowish leaves to expose its beauty even more. Hope you like my pictures and will stay tuned for some nail art with this polish.

SpaRitual polishes are available at SpaRitual UK and are priced £9.75 each for 15ml


57 comments:

  1. This is a perfect shade for summers!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...beauty...beauty...beauty...You clicked it beautifully with yellow leaves. <3 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad you like the leaf motif as much as me

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! I am so excited now, I am getting my nails done next week!!! :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciekawy jest ten lakier, myślę, że mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to bardzo dobry jakosciowo lakier choc odcien niezupelnie moj ;)- ale ciesze sie, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  5. This is a lovely nude colour for summertime I am not a fan of nudes but this I could wear,I like how you took the polish photo with the yellow leaves looks great! ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn. I'm no big fan myself so I made some changes for my next post :)

      Delete
  6. The gold shimmer is great in this nude shade! This goes very well as a nail art base too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree about the base....check out my next post :)

      Delete
  7. Ładny kolorek, chcisaż ostatnio wolę intensywniejsze barwy ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja w sumie tez :)
      dziekuje za mily komentarz :)

      Delete
  8. So pretty and perfect for summer!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/2015/06/may-favourites.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous look ! i like your pics !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Piękny lakier.Paznokcie prezentują się fantastycznie;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje, bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  11. It looks amazing. Love the color, so peachy and creamy.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I am glad you like it Lenya :)

      Delete
  12. Very interesting nail polish! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing manicure! Very lovely color of the nail polish))

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jaki śliczny, zakochałam się <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ach te twoje piękne pazurki, a lakier jest prześliczny:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your nails !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely color

    New post :
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice, I like the gold sparkles :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, this is a very sparkly nail polish :)

      Delete
  19. Hello,

    Amazing color ! :D

    Sarah, http://sarahmodeee.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I usually don´t like this colour but your nails and this nail polish look amazing!
    http://nialsfashmania.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this quite adorable colour for nude enthusiasts :)
      Thank you for such a nice comment Beat :D

      Delete
  21. Love it! Sparitual polishes are very nice and usually unique too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ere. I'm glad I found Sparitual.

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test