Thursday, 11 June 2015

Rose nail art and sparkly Sally Hansen

Hello lovelies,
I haven't created any freehand nail art for quite a long time. I am quite surprised because this is my beloved technique. Recently I was planning to show you some amazing glittery nail polish and it was a good opportunity to create nail art at the same time. 'Changing Tides' from the 'Triple Shine' Sally Hansen collection is an unbelievable sparkly and shiny glitter bomb. This is a mixture of pale blue, silver and pink glittery dust in a pink varnish. The formula is thick but it is giving total coverage just with two coats- not all glittery polishes are working like that.
On  three nails I painted some roses. And here you go. Have you tried some polishes from Sally Hansen Triple Shine Collection? What are your thoughts?







Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day everyone :)

43 comments:

  1. this SH is fabulous ! it goes with your nails ! roses are fantastic, as usual ! i love your free hand nail art so much !

    ReplyDelete
  2. przepiękny brokat *__* a te malunki cudo <3 razem to wygląda obłędnie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje, bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  3. Fajna ta Hansen! Kwiatuszki też :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty polish! and those roses are adding more beauty into it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cudowne pazurki!
    wspaniale wyglądasz, cudowna sukienka, bardzo mi się podoba całość :)
    czy mogłabyś poklikać w linki w tekscie i pod zdjeciami w tym poście, i w baner na samym dole proszę?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com/2015/06/the-way-i-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prawdziwa artystka z Ciebie! Kocham takie kolorki <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful, it looks so good. I like this glitter, I like any glitter. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this nail art it is so pretty the colour is lovely I've not tried them polishes but I will do ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, it looks like a watermelone or a strawberry :D
    Love it!

    xoxo, Colli

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like that you have combined the glitter with some delicate flower nail art. It looks great together. Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow that is just so outstanding. A beautiful piece of Nail Art!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So amazing kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely roses! I actually have no Sally Hansen :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ale brokat odjazdowy :D Fajniutkie ci kwiatuszki wyszły, ja nie mam ręki do takich rzeczy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje, milo mi, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  15. Amazing mani Fife. I love it :-D <3 I've got that SH but not tried it yet! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Ananka, this is a very nice glittery polish, you should try it :)

      Delete
  16. Ślicznie ten brokat wygląda na paznokciach ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Łał, śliczne kwiatuszki <3 Bardzo mi się też podoba ten brokat, chyba się na niego skuszę :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty. Love your manicure. Triple shine is amazing! Love the sparkles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Girly and pretty but unique!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test