Saturday, 27 June 2015

Rainbow nail art with Snail Vinyls

                                                                                                                                                            *PR

 Hello my dear readers,
Today I would like to show you my second design that I  created with stencils from Snail Vinyls (first you can find here 'click')
For this design I created a colourful background with a tiny amount of blue glitter. I think that it is giving a very good contrast with black wavy stripes. And this is my final effect. Do you like this kind of designs on your nails? Let me know :)





To see more wonderful stencils with different shapes you should visit Snail Vinyls website and online shop. I am sure you could be nicely surprised about their products.


43 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's really pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very beautiful. Rainbow,glitter and black are making this mani very eye catchy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow :) INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY on my FRENCH BLOG: SUMMER DRESS :) :)

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Love the colours and effect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear! What a pretty supercolourful result! !! ♡♥♡

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wooow, bardzo mi się podoba - w moim stylu i świetnie zrobione :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podoba Anetko :)

      Delete
  8. I love this effect on your nails! Looks fabulous and very colourful for summer! ☺x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing nail art kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Przepiękne :D kolorowe tło zrobiłaś genialnie a jeszcze te czarne fale do tego - wygląda czadowo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze, ze Ci sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  11. wonderful manicure, so colourful!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Realmente uma graça..muito bonito.


    Bjim...
    Bom final de semana

    blog Usei Hoje

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bardzo fajne, energetyczne zdobienie,super kolorki:-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice post :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fajne tło zrobiłaś pod te fale ;) dzisiaj robiłam coś podobnego, tyle, że jako stempel wybrałam pepitkę

    ReplyDelete
  17. i havent tried yes this technique ! but your nail art look amazing ! i like it so so much !

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great design and such a colourful mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the background, its so cheerful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so sorry I am behind on my commenting but I had to just tell you again how much I love this manicure! It is incredible! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test