Monday, 15 June 2015

Glittery chevron nail design with Snail Vinyls

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Good Morning my dear readers
Hope you all doing well. The weather is getting better and better and I really enjoy beautiful sunny days here. I have more motivation to do something and I noticed that even I am keeping my blog updated. Today I would like to show you a chevron nail design, which I created with stencils from Snail Vinyls. I received a lot of various shaped stencils for my review, so be ready for more nail art designs. Stickers from Snail Vinyls are plastic but very good quality, elastic and very flexible. Adhesion to nails is fantastic, not too strong (no glue traces on the nail polish) and not too weak (stickers are lying on the surface). They have a very big choice of designs and I am sure everybody could find something for themselves.






And some quick instruction....
To see more amazing designs of stencils visit the website 'click'
International shipping is available and amazing Aveline is ready to help you.


Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)

52 comments:

  1. Genialnie wygląda chevron z brokatu <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool nail vinyls post!

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciekawie to wyszło, tajemniczo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo fajny efekt uzyskałaś tymi paseczkami, że lakier brokatowy nie jest na całym paznokciu. Genialnie to wygląda:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. milo mi, ze Ci sie podoba moje zdobienie :)

      Delete
  5. I love everything about chevron honey, you can always get me with it!
    The sparkle is really gorgeous! <3<3

    xoxo, Colli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your lovely comment Colli <3

      Delete
  6. Oooh I love a bit of sparkle and glitter! This Mani is lovely I will have to check that website out! I need that glitter polish! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mrocznie. Lubię takie klimaty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for you!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the glitter. It all looks like dark sky or galaxy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that glittery chevron nails. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. These vinyl's are amazing exactly like your mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really good stencils :)- thank you Andrea :D

      Delete
  12. Jejku ślicznie się to prezentuje, jeszcze żebym umiała coś takiego zrobić :) Efektowne, naprawdę!
    http://sloiczeknutelli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The glitter polish looks so pretty! I love the combination of the chevron :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is a very nice glitter and very useful stencils :)- thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  14. super look ! i have some similar pattern, but never tried ! it is so nice , nice ! and color combo too !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, they look great! And what a gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Replies
    1. ojej bardzo mi milo, ze Ci sie podobaja :)

      Delete
  17. Nietypowe połączenie kolorów, wygląda super <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks really great. I like the design :-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Que lindo! amei esse glitter... já está salvo na minha lista de desejos...

    Beijos <3
    Blog - Delicada e Abusada

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test