Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Basic Nail Art Technique- e-book review

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Dear Readers
A few weeks ago I have been asked by Ina from My Nail Polish Online to review her e-book about nail art. I would like to say a Big Thank You to Ina for her trust and appreciation. When she sent me her e-book I was really surprised how good and professional it is- there is a 159 pages! Ina put a lot of effort to write a fantastic handbook for all nail art enthusiasts from beginners to professionals.
I read this e-book with pleasure I found there a lot of very useful tips and masterful instruction from a daily nail care to creation of very beautiful and unique nail art. I have to say that all these designs you could re create very easily  follow step by step instructions, showed on attached pictures.


Ina was trying inspired her reader even more and she is showing some more advanced techniques but still with fully described and pictured instructions.

The Basic Nail Art Technique e-book is available on Amazon  for $6.70
I really recommend it for all nail art lovers who are still asking questions 'how did you do that'- with this e-book everybody could be an artist.
In the meantime you can take a look in My Nail Polish Online because Ina is posting regularly about new trends in nail fashion theme.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)

35 comments:

  1. Ona robi rewelacyjne mani - tu wpadły mi w oko zwłaszcza Ikaty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. prawdziwa artystka a w dodatku bardzo pracowita :)

      Delete
  2. It seems like she did a really good job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetny pomysł z tym przewodnikiem :D dużo pracy musiała w to włożyć!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oj tak, ale to super instruktaz dla poczatkujacych :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this is such a smart idea, I'd never have thought of an E-book. It looks wonderful and easy to follow, I like seeing nail designs with such clear and simple instructions. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great!
    Followed back!
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great e-book. I like that the step by step instructions are very detailed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must get this for my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mani!
    Followed you back already!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice book. Thank you for this review :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a good idea for an eBook great review thanks ☺

    ReplyDelete
  12. śliczne :D może spróbuję sposobu z pędzelkiem :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sprobuj Gosia, moze polubisz zabawy z pedzelkiem :)

      Delete
  13. I'm so glad you like the e-book!! Thank you for your great review ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds like a really good idea :-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ten poradnik wygląda świetnie, chciałabym nauczyć się wyczyniać takie cuda na paznokciach :)
    http://sloiczeknutelli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice advices)
    And nice blog too)) Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know and I follow you back)

    http://www.blueberriesblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh She really did a very hard work. And you reviewed it so beautifully. Love it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super pomysł, dla bardziej i mniej początkujących to świetny poradnik, już jakiś czas czaję się na tego e-booka i chyba się skuszę :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test