Saturday, 9 May 2015

Voluptuous Violet

Hello my dear readers,
How are you doing today? I have noticed recently that I have less and less motivation to do some nail art so today again there will just be a plain colour on my nails. But sometimes you have a colour you just want to show off by itself am I right? This time it is 'Violet Swizzle' from Sweetie Crush Rimmel collection. This is a very pleasant pastel shade of purple, a little bit shimmery and sparkly. The texture is rough but fully acceptable. I am wearing two normal coats which I have put on the white base coat (for a better exposition of colour).
Have you tried any 'Sweetie crush' polishes from Rimmel? What is your opinion? I am waiting for your comments.







Have a nice day everyone :)

17 comments:

  1. Ale cudo, nie mam tego lakieru w swojej kolekcji i już żałuję.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I have never payed much attention on Sweet Crush polishes but this one looks so lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo fajny! Mam dwa z tej kolekcji, żółty i niebieski.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that lavender color. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh not seen this colour before it looks pretty! it would look nice on toes too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. kojami mi się z watą cukrową,nie wiem czemu :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. piękny, bardzo ciekawy kolor :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Śliczny odcień i bardzo fajnie wygląda na pazurkach:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi dear, the colour is very nice but I'm not convinced by the texture!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sometimes you need a break from nail art for a couple of days. And what a great color to choose for the in between nail arts :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this color! Very delicate and sweet! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous polish and I really liked this collection :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cudny fiolecik <3 jaka szkoda, że nie ma tej serii w Polsce :(

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test