Monday, 25 May 2015

The stained glass rap - Nail Wraps from ThumbsUp

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers,
Today I would like to show you a simple and very distinctive nail design. I am wearing nail wraps. This is actually my first attempt at this technique but I am very happy that finally I tried it. These wraps, and plenty more, I received from the wonderful creator Grace from ThumbsUp  for my review- thank you Grace :)
Application is very easy and it is impossible to make a mistake. Each pack has attached instructions and I followed it step by step.
ThumbsUp has a very rich selection of various patterns and I am sure everybody could find something for themselves.
I am wearing Razzle Dazzle from the High Shine collection. This design looks like stained glass and I really love it. I received a lot of compliments about my mani.






And below is a short instruction. All you have to do is file off any excess wrap and apply a gel top coat
To see more beautiful patterns you should visit their website click. You can also do some shopping, international shipping available.


Let me know what you think about nail wraps. Have a nice day :)

46 comments:

  1. Bardzo podoba mi się taki kształt paznkoci :) super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh very nice wraps! I love the colours pretty purples and pinks lovely ☺xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are really nice, thank you Dawn :)

      Delete
  3. świetny jest ten wzór, bardzo przyciągający uwagę :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wraps! I love the design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. mi tez sie podobaja, chociaz jak dotad nie bylam ich zwolenniczka ;)

      Delete
  6. Now that is a real work of Art......awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. o kurczę! to naklejki! a ja myślałam, że sama to zmalowałaś ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, nieee, to wlasnie wraps-y, ale calkiem fajne :)

      Delete
  8. Wspaniały blog! <3
    zapraszam na swojego!
    http://chaneluv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cool!! :) does it stay on well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are very nice indeed and they last quite long (I had 5 days) with gel top coat

      Delete
  10. These are so pretty! I especially like mail arrives with designs that could be achieved with regular nail polish as well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oops, sorry *I especially like nail wraps designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're forgiven :) At first I thought it was something obvious that I didn't understand, then I thought maybe there was a little wine over lunch...

      Delete
  12. The design is so cool! Very exciting that it is a nail wrap that anyone can do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like it too, thank you fear Natalie )

      Delete
  13. The designs are so darn cute.....I can't resist!
    would you like to follow each other? If you follow me, please let me know.
    I will follow you back after it. =D
    <a href="http://www.tomntins.com/2015/05/korean-summer-fashion-styles-for-men.html</a>

    ReplyDelete
  14. No w pierwszym momencie jak widziałam zdjęcie, myślałam, że sama namalowałaś ten wzór:))ale te naklejki są rewelacyjne, i tak sobie myślę, po co się czasem męczyć jak są takie świetne produkty, które można wykorzystać:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pewnie, trzeba probowac roznych nowostek :)

      Delete
  15. Ooh, these wraps look really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Są rewelacyjne... już myślałam jak zmalowałaś takie cuda :)
    Czasem można zaszaleć :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, niestety nie, ale bardzo lubie te naklejki :)

      Delete
  17. Bajeczne kolory i rewelacyjny wzór:) bardzo mi się podoba:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so incredibly talented!!! I love this!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've never tried wraps. These look amazing love them :-D

    ReplyDelete
  20. idealnie położone! pięknie wyglądają. po zobaczeniu miniaturki zdjęcia zaczęłam się zastanawiać jak to namalowałaś ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very beautiful wraps. I have never tried wraps.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test