Tuesday, 26 May 2015

The Purple Rose of Everton -stamping design with Born Pretty Store

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers,
Purple, doesn't really matter if it's dark or pastel it's always putting a smile on my face. I love my collection of purple polishes and I am always happy to wear them. Of course this colour doesn't fit to everything so I am wearing it only from time to time. Today I took from my stash 'The French Rose' shade marked as number 26. Why do some companies not give a name for polishes, only sadly put a number- probably an executive director is just a man...(but it worked for Chanel so who knows....)
For my design I used stamping plate number BP-L014 which I received for my review from Born Pretty Store. This plate is lovely, it is giving an opportunity to create amazing nail art, and it is good for all sizes of nails.







If you like this plate why not order it from Born Pretty Store? You can use my code EPG10 and got 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store.


41 comments:

  1. Looks really look good. Love the color and would you like to follow each
    other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super te wzorki <3 i kolor piękny aww ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo sie siesze, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  3. I love silver and pink;)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is actually antique gold, but you are right on the purple looks more like silver :)
      Thank you

      Delete
  4. Lovely nails!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally love the color. You've done an amazing job with that mani.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Całkiem ładniutka ta płytka, choć wzory nie do końca moje :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fajne sa serio i najwazniejsze, ze pasuja na dlugie paznokcie :)

      Delete
  7. Płytka genialna - świetny wybór :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the pink and silver!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super :) właśnie dzisiaj użyłam tej płytki :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. chetnie poogladam Twoje zdobienie Paulinko :)

      Delete
  10. I really love this Mani its so pretty and yet elegant,would match a maxi dress I have ☺ xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. bardzo sie ciesze, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test