Tuesday, 19 May 2015

The oldest tree in the cemetry hid a terrible secret

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers,
As promised  I am going to show you my new nail polishes one by one on my nails. First I picked up 'Optical Illusion' from SpaRitual. For those of you who might have missed some posts I bought it at the Beauty UK Exhibition and my short report you can find here and here
This is an amazing emerald top full of small glittery dust in various colours from gold to green. It looks very nice by itself but I decided to expose its beauty even more and I applied it over black. I love how it looks in the sunshine, so sparkly, so outstanding. There is something  mysterious in this shade, almost like cat's eyes in the darkness.
On two nails I did some stamping with a gorgeous plate BP-L015 from Born Pretty Store, which I received for review a few months ago. I must say that I am getting more and more comfortable with stamping. There is still a long way to perfection but trust me I am trying very hard.
I am waiting for your opinion. Have a nice day guys :)







If you like this plate why not order it from Born Pretty Store? With my code EPG10 you are entitled to 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store.




55 comments:

  1. Co ty chcesz, bardzo ładnie ci stemple wyszły :) Całe mani też, mroczne takie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. z Twoich ust to prawdziwy komplement- dziekuje :)

      Delete
  2. it seems that that tree indeed has a secret:) I do like this green and black manicure...and the goth chic vibe. Great job!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ivana. This is not usually like me, maybe I had some different music on the stereo!

      Delete
  3. Wow, what an effect! I love the green sparkle!

    xoxo Colli tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'd love to take the credit but it's a great polish :)

      Delete
  4. I love this manicure, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kochana coraz bardziej jestem zachwycona Twoimi zdobieniami, niesamowita kreatywność!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje Agatko, jest mi ogromnie milo :)

      Delete
  6. I don't own any SpaRitual polish, but seeing on your nails, I really want to try them! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Andrea you should. I only bought a few from the exhibition but I could happily have had the whole display!

      Delete
  7. Dzisiaj ozdabiałam swoje paznokcie kwiatuszkami które są na płytce ponad Twoim drzewkiem ;-) W sumie to drzewo bardzo mi się podoba, ale miałam problem z odbiciem go tak, żeby te najdrobniejsze elementy było ładnie widać ;-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo fajna jest ta plytka, chetnie poogladam Twoje zdobienie :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks John, but you like all of mine it seems :)

      Delete
  9. Przecudne mani, podoba mi się ten zielony brokatowy lakier <3
    Pozdrawiam :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic nail art kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  11. świetne <33 takie mhroczne :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niewątpliwie robią wrażenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, te gałęzie trochę upiorne, na halloween. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great manicure! The green is nice and looks very good combined with the stamping! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Sparitual polish, that green is so pretty! This is such a great manicure! I love that stamp! The title of this post is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie. I wish I'd discovered Sparitual before. But then I would be broke and living under a bridge haha.

      Delete
  16. I'm so loving your titles of your blog posts :D I also love your nail art ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous mani and I really like that Sparitual :-D

    ReplyDelete
  18. swieeetne, ten zielony lakier jest piekny

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a brilliant green nail art!!! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these they look so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a cool stamping image!! I can immediately picture some creepy Halloween nails with it as well :) I love the Optical Illusion polish so much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ale piękny ten SpaRitual! prawdziwa magia :D a ze stemplami taka niepokojąca całość - w klimacie halloweenowym ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those root kind of shapes look amazing on your nails, Love this manicure :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the stamping on this and that gold shimmer is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, to zdobienie jest cudowne <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test