Friday, 22 May 2015

Dragon tails resplendant on a hue or two of green

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my beautiful readers :)
I am still training with stamping but every time I am getting better. There is a long way to be as good as my friends, Redhead Nails or Natascha and others ladies who are creating very beautiful and outstanding stamping designs, but at least I am not giving up.
This design I created with stamping plate BP-L016. Have you noticed that Born Pretty Store is creating more and more beautiful stamping plates? This plate is offering awesome designs, very trendy and unique. The size of picture has been changed and now it is more suitable for longer nails. And here is my final effect- don't forget to leave me your opinion.
Have a nice day sweeties :)







And today's heroes:
from left: Rimmel (Breakfast in bed), 2True (Shade 21), Rapsodi (#341)


If you like this plate why not order it from Born Pretty Store? With my code EPG10 you are entitled to 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store.


55 comments:

  1. Mam tę płytkę, jest naprawdę fajna. Brawo za stemple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nie mam jeszcze tej płytki ale nic straconego! :d pięknie to zrobiłaś, bardzo lubię wszelkie odcienie zielono miętowo morskie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks awesome. The colours are so nice and the stamping is great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colours and I do like the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pattern :) I love the color "Brekfast in Bed" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Mani and the greens match perfectly stunning hun ☺xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very beautiful, I love the base colours and the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty mani, I like it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning! I love the fresh minty shades you added to this manicure. It is so refreshing and sophisticated! Never give up with something, you'll get to where you want eventually and I think your stamping looks incredible. I'm actually still scared of stamping, it is my least favorite thing! Have a great weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try Ithi, you could have a chance to be happy and and angry haha

      Delete
  10. Beautiful stamping, following you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! I love this design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ładne kolorki, ładny wzór ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ta płytka jest obłędna :) a TY Edytko doskonale jej użyłaś :)) buziaki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bardzo mi milo Ines, ze Ci sie podoba :)

      Delete
  14. Ale świetne! *.*
    Obserwuje :)

    http://alieever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this mani! I love all the teals and the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet <3
    http://jullia2452.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. So beautiful!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are so stunning, I am so jealous of your work, If I lived near you I would be getting you to do my nails all the time :P

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Magic Is Everywhere'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to paint your nails with pleasure :)

      Delete
  19. chic look! I love your nails style with this look.

    ReplyDelete
  20. świetny pomysł na różne odcienie lakieru bazowego pod stemplowanie :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice! Cudowny wzór :)
    Olka-bloog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test