Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Date Nights To The Twilight - Misa nail polish review

Hello my lovelies,
Today's post is about 'Date Nights To The Twilight' from Misa (isn't the name awesome?). This nail polish I brought from Birmingham Beauty UK Exhibition- I wrote about that here and here
All blue/ purple enthusiasts could absolutely love this polish. This is a mixture of electric, metallic blue with purple, electric dust. The colour is shifting beautifully from very dark blue, almost navy to very dark purple. Pigmentation is incredibly good because one normal coat is enough for a total opaque. I applied two for a deeper and more outstanding effect.
And here is my final product. I am waiting for your comments.







Misa nail polishes are produced in USA but they are still available from local distributors or online for example in Amazon. The prices are quite attractive as well.

40 comments:

  1. The polish looks so pretty! I love the shade and the shimmer :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous polish. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice nails dear,
    NEW POST: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/05/50-keys-to-women-accomplishment_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour its gorgeous! I must check this polish brand out ☺xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. piękny ten lakier, fajna nazwa xd no i ślicznie wygląda z tym kwiatuszkiem <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice:) kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these, the color is gorgeous and the little flowers are so so cute. Thx bunches for your well wishes, hun.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice shimmer! Love the flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So simple yet so pretty!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1 warstwa? nieźle! przepiekny lakier :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a really gorgeous colour and I like the pretty flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Color! :)
    Maybe you want a follow for follow? :)
    http://dreamyya.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty polish. Beautiful manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute flowers and a gorgeous polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous polish and super cute flowers <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Prześliczny ten kolorek :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test