Wednesday, 20 May 2015

Crystal collection- Mont Bleu

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
I am sure that all ladies love crystals especially when they are so sparkly and shiny like Swarovsky.
A couple of months ago I was sent some luxury, beautiful products for my review from Mont Bleu. The Mont Bleu company belongs to one of the best suppliers in the world of crystal glass nail files. The company is based in Czech Republic and it is known all over the world. All their products have a lifetime warranty on their filing glass surface, isn't it awesome?
And lets take a look at what I received.
1. Two amazing glass nail files, decorated by free hand painted floral design and Swarovski crystals. They are very stylish and they work very well with my nails


2. Nail file for pedicure- I love this quality, the surface is rough but not too sharp and after filing your nails are very smooth. I think this is the best pedicure file I have ever had.

3. The most beautiful metal compact mirror,decorated with Swarovski crystals, so elegant and so stylish. I think that all ladies could be happy to have something so precious like this mirror.


I really recommend to take a look  at their website: here and maybe even do some shopping because prices are really attractive.
Everyone can find something for themselves to their own taste because Mont Bleu is offering various wonderful patterns and designs.


29 comments:

  1. Wszystko fajne. Moją uwagę przykuło najbardziej lusterko :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, moja tez, choc to wlasnie z pilniczkow jestem najbardziej zadowolona :)

      Delete
  2. Lusterko przecudne <333 lubię błyskotki ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Piękne te pilniczki - idealny prezent dla paznokciowej maniaczki ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look luxurious and special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wszystkie rzeczy miałam od nich podobne i opisywałam je na blogu :) Same cudowności świetnej jakości !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oj chciałabym mieć to lusterko, piekne:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are really cool nail files! I love bling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like them too- thank you Stephanie :)

      Delete
  8. These are beautiful! I love the files I got from the company they are brilliant! Great post! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these look gorgeous! x

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've seen these a lot but never tried them! I've had the same nail file for over 20 years now. It's lasted well :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right Ananka, the quality is really very good :)

      Delete
  11. I have always admired Monte Bleu but sadly don't own any.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look so pretty! I love Monte Bleu's nail files :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. absolutely 'must have' for all ladies :)

      Delete
  13. Wow! I usually am not into jewels but these are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test