Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Beauty UK Exhibition


Dear readers,
I had quite a busy weekend. I had my first experience of the Beauty UK exhibition on Sunday. This once a year extravaganza takes place at the NEC in Birmingham over two days and over 25000 people go to it. There were stalls for hair, tanning, makeup and different crazy therapies. But of course my main interest was the nails stalls.
There were quite a few but before I go into that I will just say I was a bit surprised at some, 'a-England', 'Ciate', 'Rimmel London', 'Beauty UK', 'Barry M', etc, that weren't there.
Anyway there were enough to keep me interested for a whole day. Each one was set out really well with hundreds of polishes or nail art accessories on show, each one as gorgeous as the next.
You will see a little of what it was from my photos.  Each stall was offering good discounts on their products, I was sorely tempted by Alessandro' polishes but it was late in the day and I had reached the limit I had promised myself.










I put attention for two ladies from the 'Nail- Artist' association who created some incredible, hand painted designs (picture below). I could have watched them all day long.


I had a really good time and came back home tired with sore feet.
If you would like to see what I bought, be with me tomorrow.
Thank you for watching. Have a lovely day everyone.

31 comments:

  1. Działo się! ręcznie malowane szponki też przyciągnęłyby moją uwagę :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a jedna z artystek byla Polka, bylam z niej bardzo dumna :D

      Delete
  2. I am sure you would have really enjoyed yourself amidst all the goodies on show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks amazing!! It sounds like an awesome day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww these are lovely!

    Join my giveaway
    www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. masz w zupelnosci racje, wszystko w jednym miejscu, tylko kupowac :)

      Delete
  7. Uuuuuu ale raj :D Tyle nieznanych marek :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. najprawdziwszy raj dla pazurko maniaczek :)

      Delete
  8. ooo wielu marek nie znam :( Ale CC przyciagneły moj wzrok odrazu ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks fun!! I bet you had a great time! I love the Sparitual polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had really good time- thank you Stephani :)

      Delete
  10. It must have been so interesting to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tyle dobroci w jednym miejscu :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bet it was fab being there! I can't wait to see what you bought ☺xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like a great time. I think I'd go mad in place like that and spend all my money!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ananka, you are right, in place like that everything looks pretty :)

      Delete
  14. wow that's interesting. You really had fun time :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. ooo targi! boska sprawa :D oczy się świecą do każdej fotki ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ale cudowności <3 W sumie to nawet dobrze, że mnie tam nie było, bo pewnie tak bym się obkupiła, że nie miałabym za co wrócić do domu :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test