Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Silver stripes and Golden Rose

Hello :)
I wish I could have better access to Golden Rose polishes here in UK. Golden Rose has an amazing palette of available colours. Every time I would like to pick some I have a massive problem, because I love all of them :)
Today I am wearing shade number 60. This colour is difficult to describe because it could be dark purple with some golden shimmer and dark blue dust or just dark blue with purple dust and golden shimmer. Anyway it is a gorgeous shade, shimmering in sunshine and I am very happy to have it in my stash. Two nails I painted with lilac from OPI 'Planks a lot'. I decorated them with silver, glittery stripes.







Thank you for watching. Have a lovely day everyone :)

22 comments:

  1. Świetny ten GR, ale paznokcie ze srebrnym zdobieniem też mi się b. podobają :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich love the purple! Its my favourite colour!
    So pretty!

    xoxo, Colli
    www.tobeyoutiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that GR is crazy! Love this mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo pretty! I love the color combo. The glitter just makes it even better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the polishes are soooo bind blowing beautiful. Love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous! I would love to have these on my nails.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'The Book Mouse Suggest: A New Blogging Venture'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. woow, piękny ten fiolet! ja znów żałuję że w PL nie mamy tak łatwego dostępu do Barry M, Models Own czy AEngland ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are gorgeous, Fife! I love the subtle shimmery lines, very pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice stripes and wonderful colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Soooo pretty!!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Golden rose is so beautiful!! :)
    The silver stripes gives so much light and shine to the manicure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous colour and I like the glittery stripes :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super mani, niby proste, a efektowne :) A ten GR jest cudowny <3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test