Wednesday, 15 April 2015

Pukka Purple from Models Own

Hello my dear readers
I was trying to show you an amazing shade of purple but unfortunately my camera doesn't like this shade at all. Instead of an amazing creamy purple I have something blueish.
I am a big enthusiast of purple and when I saw this wonderful 'Pukka Purple' from Models Own I decided to try it. I am very happy about it. This very deep purple shade with semi glossy finish. Pukka Purple comes from Ice Neon Collection, packaged in a frosted glass bottle, intended to be stored in the fridge to prevent a vibrancy of the varnish. It is intensely fluorescent and looks very good on the nails. On my ring finger I created some simple nail art with studs from Born Pretty Store. With my code EPG10 you are entailed to 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store. 

Do you  like my design? Let me know your opinion.







Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day :)

16 comments:

  1. Fajowe mani! Kiedyś myślałam o tym lakierze, w końcu nie kupiłam, ale zwrócił moją uwagę, bo jest ciekawy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that lilac is stunning!
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful nails

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The purple shade is gorgeous. Like your accent nail too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous shade and a lovely bit of nail art as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polish is stunning as well as the design <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this manicure it looks great on your nails :)
    Like all the details as well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this manicure :)

    NEW POST, VISIT MY BLOG!!
    http://passionforfashion21.blogspot.it/2015/04/nails-of-day-catrice-essence.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cudowny kolorek tego lakieru.Prrześliczne mani:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kuszą mnie te lakiery ;) muszę kiedyś sobie sprawić coś z tej firmy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It does look kinda purpley blue on my screen. I like your design :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved this! Awesome accent too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. fajny kolor, chociaż potrafię sobię wyobrazić, że wyglądał nieco ineczej na żywo, też mam taki jeden ;) śliczne zdobienie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test