Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Indigo italics

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my lovelies
Today I have for you another nail design, which I created with MoYou London stamping plate. 'The Pro XL' plate has twelve gorgeous, large 1.5x 2cm designs so it is giving a lot of opportunities to create various and unrepeatable nail arts. The quality of the plates is really very good and I am feeling more comfortable with the stamping method than I was before. I love how easy I could transfer an image from plate onto nail. If you have any problems with stamping you should definitely try MoYou London.
And this is my design. As a background I used Cloudly Grey from Maybelline with holo glittery top from Ciate. The 'Lincoln Park After Dark' from OPI was my stamping polish.







To see more fabulous stamping plates or other MoYou London products you should visit their website 'click'. You can also do some shopping on line as well.

20 comments:

  1. Świetne połyskujące mani; zgadzam się, że płytki MoYou mają świetną jakość!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear, super pretty manicure! These plates seem to work well,
    kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so perfect!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. You never stop to amaze me with your beautiful designs! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your choice of colour is excellent :-D Lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! i love the combo and those shimmers :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! :) I love your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this stamping plate!

    Ho terminato 5 prodotti :D sono curiosa di sapere di quale prodotto vorresti la review :) fammi sapere! http://passionforfashion21.blogspot.it/2015/04/i-5-prodotti-finiti-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super pretty, it came out so great! I also love the sparkles :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So amazing!!!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how this is such a modge podge mish mash of swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the colours and pattern! Such a lovely mani!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous polish and great stamping too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Czy ja już Ci pisałam, że każde twoje zdobienie mnie mile zaskakuje???:))bo tak jest i również w tym przypadku. Piękne kolory:)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test