Monday, 20 April 2015

Hearts and minds

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers,
A month ago MoYou London sent me two stamping plates with wonderful images for my review and for showing stamping designs on my blog- thank you Jayne.
Up first I would like to show you plate number 10 from 'The Pro' collection. This plates includes twelve different, floral designs, each measuring 1.5x2 cm. These dimensions are perfect for longer nails. All designs on the plate are absolutely perfect and I haven't any problem transferring them to my nails.
I prepared a nail art for you using MoYou London plate.
For this manicure I used Blood Orange from Barry M as a background and Chrome Gold from Models Own for stamping.








MoYou London has a rich offer of fantastic stamping plates and other nail art product. You should definitely check their website 'click' and I am sure you could find something for yourself.



13 comments:

  1. Wzorki z tej płytki są super, w ogóle lubię większość z serii Pro. I czerwono-złote połączenia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nails!!! great work!!!
    Have a good week!!! and my g+ for your post!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great manicure dear. MoYou plates are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous nail art! The roses are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Przepiękne, pełne.klasy i elegancji

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stamping mani. I really like it and the colours you've used :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. nie przepadam za różanym motywem, ale tu jest jakoś tak ładnie :) może to ta kolorystyka... ślicznie :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test