Sunday, 12 April 2015

Fashion Sunday- Louis Vuitton

Hello everybody :)
I would like to add something new to my blog. I know that fashion trends are getting a lot of attention and nail designs are absolutely a prerequisite element in the total look, After long contemplation I decided to put myself into a project 'Fashion Sunday'.
Now, every Sunday I will try to create some nail designs inspired by fashion creators.
Today I have for you a design inspired by Jennifer Connely 's dress from Louis Vuitton collection,
Let me know what do you think.

       source of pictures: http://vogue.com





24 comments:

  1. Przepiękne,super pomysł na czerpanie inspiracji z mody:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. podoba mi się,świetny pomysł :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out really pretty ☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pomysł świetny! I fajne mani :) Bardzo podobne do wzoru sukienki.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing nail art:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ....it all goes together so well! Beautiful Nail Art

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woow swietny pomysl :) muszę tego spróbować :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so nice to see how you got inspired by the louis vuitton outfit when creating this nail art, I think that is such a new, fresh and creative idea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. super pazurki i fajna inspiracja :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The design is very beautiful :)

    Nuova review sul blog, su uno dei nuovissimi mascara essence! http://passionforfashion21.blogspot.it/2015/04/review-mascara-essence-plump-no-clump.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow so stunning nail art!! *---*
    Have a nice day dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot,it

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW what a pretty nail art!! You've done a great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea :-) What a gorgeous design you've done - and I love that blue :-D It would look so good with that dress :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. świetnie odtworzyłaś ten wzór! bardzo fajny pomysł

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the nails and you captured the design perfectly!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test