Thursday, 23 April 2015

Distressed green nails

Hello my dear readers :)
Hope you are all doing well. In England there is really beautiful weather so I try my best to enjoy this time.
Today I have for you some very simple nail art. I am quite happy about how it came out. I was playing just with two green polishes: 'Rain Forest' from Revlon (this sparkly dark green) and 'Amande Defile' from Bourjois. Mixing colours is massive fun and you should definitely try it.
And this is my final design. Let me know your opinion.








Thank you for stopping by. Have a great day everyone :)

18 comments:

  1. Interesting result!! I like the colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You achieved a phenomenal and super cool look. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this nail art! :D
    The design and the colors are just great! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this nail art!! *---*
    It's so original and beautiful!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow!! Wygląda to niesamowicie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool:) i love it kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the color combinations! :) Such a cool look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bardzo pomysłowo ;) Bardzo fajnie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this amazing, there's so much depth to it! Its very unusual but so incredible, I think you could start a new nail craze :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. O kurczę! Bardzo ładnie wyszło! Po miniaturze myślałam, że odbijałaś jakieś stempelki ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this color combo, lovely manicure <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great mani. I'm like the colours here :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful combination! Love the end result!

    ReplyDelete
  14. niesamowicie... tak czarodziejsko :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test