Monday, 6 April 2015

Disco Inferno

Hello everybody :)
When I saw this salmon shade nail polish from PS with golden shimmer I couldn't resist and of course I bought it. I think it was a very good idea because this colour is really beautiful. I am wearing just two normal coats and coverage is fully acceptable. The golden shimmer is very visible, especially in sunshine. I think that it is another colour for this spring. Also it reminds me of the style of clothes from the Seventies with the bright colours and tight designs in the discos. Let me know what you think.
Have a nice day :)






24 comments:

  1. I can see why you had to buy it! What a beautiful shade, the gold sparkle is stunning and I love how you paired it with the nail art! <3 Hope you had a great Easter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, piękny ten lakier! kocham takie ze złotym shimmerem :D i niesamowite to zdobienie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! Fantastics nails

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Perfect as the sun has finally arrived here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciekawie zmalowane! Podoba mi się! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting design, lovely polish sweetie :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetny efekt uzyskałas,zdobienie rewelacja

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!

    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous polish and I love that shimmer :-D Nice art too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ten pomarańczek jest naprawdę piękny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ładny kolorek, ładny wzór , ładne wykonanie ;) jestem 3x na tak!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I love this nailart!

    A touch of color also in my nails <3 http://passionforfashion21.blogspot.it/2015/04/nails-of-day-pupa-lasting-color-gel-n.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the combination of this color and golden shimmer! :)
    The nail art design is unique!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. The vibrant orange shade is absolutely amazing and the nail art looks edgy and cool!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test