Thursday, 5 March 2015

Total Eclipse from Rimmel

Hello
I have shown you already my swatches of  'The Space Dust' collection from Rimmel: Luna Love
Moon walkingThe shooting star and Aurora . Today I have for you the last member of this collection, wonderful  'Total Eclipse'. This is a charcoal with green, sparkly glitter. It looks really interesting on the nails.
But I think that my favourite is gorgeous 'Moon walking', intensive lilac with silver glitter. What do you think? Have you tried 'The Space Dust'?- which is your favorite? Let me know.






Thank you for stopping by. Have a lovely day everyone :D

17 comments:

  1. Nie mam go... Trochę jak asfalt, na który wylała się benzyna ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the sparkle is amazing! sooo great!
    What a wonderful effect!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. na każdym zdjęciu wygląda inaczej, fajny efekt :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkle on a super green!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This one is insanely gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ale cudny! jeszcze takiego nie widziałam :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. boski <3 ciekawa jestem czy do dostania w Pl ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried this nail polishes but this one looks great!! ^w^

    ReplyDelete
  9. This polish looks so pretty! I love how sparkly it is :)

    Sarah | Sarahanne14

    ReplyDelete
  10. tym razem muszę przyznać, że mam mieszane odczucia.. niby fajny, ale no nie do końca mi pasuje ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is really pretty. I like this one a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not really into sand/textured polish but this one is charming!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test