Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Summoning Spring

Hello
Today I would like to show you my nail design which I created for a nail art competition organised by Pretty Nails by Kasia 
The theme for the design is ' Summoning Spring'. I am very happy that I can take part in this amazing competition. Spring is a really lovely season because everybody is waiting for it and every single trace of fresh grass and first flowers are giving us a big smile on our faces.
And here is my design.  On the pastel background I painted colourful flowers. The pinch of glitter is giving a mysterious look.








To see amazing nail arts created for lovely artist Kasia you should definitely vist her blog Pretty Nails by Kasia

24 comments:

  1. Świetne kwiatki! Bardzo mi się całość podoba.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely design! Makes me feel the summer coming in the distance :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. mogę powiedzieć tylko tyle: PIĘKNE!!! mega mi się podoba Twoje zdobienie i bardzo się cieszę, że dołączyłaś do zabawy :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja tez sie bardzo ciesze, ze udalo mi sie wyrobic z czasem i motywacja :)

      Delete
  4. Such a happy spring manicure! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful flowers, wow!!!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect for spring!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. A lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I keep my fingers crossed for you, good luck with the competition! The mani is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the competition sweetie! <3 This looks amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous! I love your pretty freehand designs :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice :) Yes, I follow you on gfc #226, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your nails!! They look amazing! I just followed your blog on GFC! Would love if you followed me back!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great mani and such pretty flowers Fife. Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your cheerful colors and the flowers!! The hint of glitter is really nice as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the colors, the flowers look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, it looks amazing! Wish you good luck ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test