Tuesday, 17 March 2015

Sara could see jewels at the bottom of the inky black lake

Hello everybody :)
I haven't created any glittery designs for quite a while so I think it is high time to do that now. For this design I used 'Confetti' from Ciate. This mini bottle of incredibly shiny and sparkly glitter I have had a long time in my stash. I love Ciate polishes, they are good quality and they last long on the nails. What do you think about my design? Let me know in your comment. Have a nice day <3






24 comments:

  1. Pomysłowo! Bardzo mi się podoba - jest klimat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice nail art..
    http://www.trendin.com/formal-wear-for-women_2051

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely *__* holo over black is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whata beautiful blog my dear! you nailart is awesome!
    I'm following you by gfc and bloglovin and i would be happy, if you would do this too! <333
    lovely greetings from germany,
    Jules from www.feuer-fangen.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous. What a beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,so beautiful.
    Those nails are stunning
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bardzo fajnie, kojarzą mi się z sylwestrem ;) świetna robota ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looking amazing , love the title, kisses xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! I only have one Ciaté polish but I wish I had more :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, stunning! I also love your poetic title :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay glitters!!!!! This nail art really stands out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. świetne! <3 uwielbiam błyskotki na pazurkach :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great design. I love it :-D I'm a fan of Ciates too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very cool! Nice rose! ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test