Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Purple Carnival

Hello my dear readers
Hope you are fine and enjoying lovely, spring weather. Today I would like to present to you a wonderful, glittery top, which I brought with me from my last trip to Poland.  This is 08 Carnival from Golden Roses. The bottle is full of various shaped purple particles. I applied it on black background  (Black on Black from Sinful) for a better visibility. The surface appeared a little bit rough and irregular (it happens with almost all glittery tops) so I applied a top coat. And here you go. I am absolutely in love with this top, how possibly I couldn't be? Let me know what are you thinking.







23 comments:

  1. Hi dear! Super pretty nails, you are very precise ♡
    Have a good day
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  2. That mani is soo fun!! I love it! Sooo cool!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. cudowne pazurki, śliczne!

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! i love the effect over black polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The purple on black looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, it looks so cool. :) I must buy thaht GR. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this kind of irregular glitter even though I do not own many, I really want to feel how that polish feels, it looks so interesting! Glad you are having pleasant spring weather! Holland is a little gloomy today! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jak to ładnie ze sobą wygląda, super połączenie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo nice!! That glitter would be perfect on a jelly sandwich too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dobry pomysł, żeby połączyć fiolet z czernią :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's not a top coat for me personally, but I love the colour of the glitters a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment on my blog <3 i follow you! Follow me :)

    http://passionforfashion21.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Czerń z fioletem wygląda intrygująco ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. bardzo podobają mi się Carnivale, chyba są to najlepsze toppery tego typu ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love it! Such a dramatic topper!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really nice!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/2015/03/makeup-review-kat-von-d-shadelight.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous purple topper. Looks great on the black :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test