Monday, 30 March 2015

'Are you blind ref?' - part 2

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers :)
Today is time to show you the second of three polishes from lovely collection 'Football and Blings are two of my favourite things' sent to me by Ms Sparkle for review. Ms Sparkle is making Indie polishes by herself and their products are vegan, cruelty free and with no toxic ingredients at all. She was so very nice to me and offered me them for review- thank you!
This beautiful, energetic yellow with the very interesting name 'Are you blind ref?' is presenting very well on the nails. It is full of red dust, red, glittery flakes and some bigger, matte, red squares. I applied three normal coats for a total opaque. This nail polish is absolutely outstanding and all yellow enthusiasts could be in love with it from the first sight.
I am waiting for your opinion.






To see more amazing Indie Polishes visit: Ms Sparkle


Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice day D

19 comments:

  1. Hmmm... tak szczerze... podoba mi się żółty odcień, ale nie za bardzo mi tu pasują te glittery...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, that white one looks like chia pudding :)
    Really cool effect! <3<3

    xoxo colli
    www.tobeyoutiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jest piękny, ale poprzedni jest bardziej w moim guście :) czekam jeszcze na ostatniego :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect nails :)

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting polish. I like the effect of the red glitter and flakies in it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an interesting polish, love the combination and can't wait to see the next one :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo.... interesujący, widze takie cudaczki pierwszy raz ;) na wielkanoc jak znalazł ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah cute! I really like the red shards of glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mm these look tasty? Is that wrong? Like a Jelly Bean.

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Bath Life'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do like this polish. It's different but fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Indie polishes seem like the future of nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this one. I think that is my favorite between those three nail polishes! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi dear! I am not convinced by this colour combination! Anyway thanks for the well done swatches as always
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test