Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Keep calm and play football - part 3

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers :)
I hope all of you are fine and enjoying spring. I would like to show you the last member of the fantastic collection 'Football and Blings are two of my favourite things', created by the very talented Ms Sparkle. Liverpool is a football city, so this collection is very appropriate here. This jelly green with white circles, bars and emerald dust and glitter has wonderful name 'Keep calm and play football'.
I like this shade very much. The formula is really like a jelly but applying is no problems at all.
And here is my final product- let me know what you think.






To see more amazing polishes, created by Ms Sparkle, visit her website 'click'




21 comments:

  1. Looks so nice for spring!
    Reminds me of a flowering meadow!

    xoxo Colli TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. No jest coś na rzeczy z futbolem - glitterki to gracze na boisku ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its that great. pretties :)

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I prefer the white one though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetny kolorek, zresztą jak patrzę na te pozostałe buuteleczki to każdy mi się podoba:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought that this would be my favorite one, but I like better the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great nail art:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so great nailpolishes, I love the nails effect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well. I not that big about any type of football, but I do love a good green polish and this one looks like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. look very nice :D
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This one is my definite favorite out of the bunch. Love green polishes <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. your nails look great (as Always) I love looking at this green manicure!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. dziekuje za miły komentarz na moim blogu :) Również obserwuje i bede wpadać!
    http://zyciowa-salatka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks amazing. I do really like this one too :-D

    Lol could you bring some of that spring weather up here. It's currently snowing and today it's been 4 seasons in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. jednak pierwszy - biały - najbardziej mi się podobał, ale ten też jest niezły :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks so awesome, like a football field! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test