Thursday, 12 March 2015

In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking (pink), but now God knows......

Hello my dear readers :)
Today I would like to show you a very beautiful 'Jazz Funk' from Rimmel. This is an awesome raspberry shade. The formula is creamy and finish is glossy. It is presenting very well on the nails. I think this is that colour which looks good all year round, it is fine for work but still could be adorable at night out. Hope you like it :)
Have a nice day everyone :)






13 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I like it, a lot! Looks fantastic on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big pink fan, but this one is a stunner <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks such a beautiful shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super róż i faaaajne zdobienie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails are perfect!! *--* I love this colour! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Poland dear!! :-) I Love Ure blog!! its so cool! Kiss
    I follow U maybe U follow me back? :-))

    http://nataliazarzycka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a very pretty one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, I love your titles :D
    The pink is so girlie and pretty! Love the nail art :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pink shade!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The accent nails makes this pink more edgy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test