Friday, 27 March 2015

Golden Jacobean

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello everybody :)
A few months ago Allison from Born Pretty Store sent me a few stamping plates for reviewing- thank you Allison. Plate number BP-02 has wonderful designs and they are actually very good for longer nails. For my stamping I used black from Sinful. It seems to work very well with BPS stamping plates. If you like this plate why not order it from Born Pretty Store? With my code EPG10 you are entitled to 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store.








16 comments:

  1. Wygląda to fajnie, vintage'owo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this plate too, it's really nice! I love lace designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OUH this plate looks very interesting <3 The manicure is amazing, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this manicure, Fife! The stamping looks amazing. I think it has a really classy antiqued feel to it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute stamping!!! ;D
    I like this big plate :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice! The colours are really nice together!

    Jenan
    http://lavieenmauve-jj.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh nice combination of colors

    love
    Karlien

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woow efekt jest bombowy :)
    Zapraszam tez do mnie....mam nadzieję, że mnie jeszcze pamiętasz, zaczęłam nadrabiać zaległości i musiałam do Ciebie napisać :) www.ilonastejbach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. świetny efekt z połączenia kolorów, jak takie stare złoto

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow what a wonderful mani. Love it :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test