Friday, 13 March 2015

Golden days with a Cinammon cappuccino

Hey there everyone :)
How are you doing? Do you have spring already? Here in the UK it is quite chilly in the morning but later on is very pleasant. The Everton Park is full of daffodils and looks really beautiful.
Today I would like to show you a very nice polish ' Lava' from Lustre Shine Sally Hansen collection.
Lava is a copper/ pink/ orange/ bronze/ gold super shimmery, multichrome, metallic polish. The colours are shifting very beautifully and it is very attention getting. I think that it could be an amazing background for some autumn nail art.
The formula is quite thin and for a total coverage (on the white base) I used three coats.
What do you think about this polish? Have you tried any others from Lustre Shine collection?







17 comments:

  1. What a stunner! I love the foil effect mixed with duochrome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and very versatile polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous and cinnamon like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous shade! It looks so beautiful on your nails and in the bottle! I love how you've made it look like sprinkled cinnamon, yummy! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE the white accent nails.

    ReplyDelete
  6. bardzo mi się podobają te Lustre'y! sama mam turkusowy, ale jeszcze nie używałam ;) hehe, a na tym białym faktycznie wygląda jak cynamonowa posypka :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous mani, I love Lava :-D

    It was actually sunny today in Scotland earlier so I got a holo on! It's very overcast now and I think it will rain :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesnt matter, I still love Scotland in the rain and in the sunshine :)
      thank you dear Ananka!

      Delete
  8. I really like that! Especially your little finger!

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'How to advertise your blog with:Vistaprint'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Te z białym lakierem wyglądają rewelacyjnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this is stunning!! Really really gorgeous, if I come accross it I will definitely pick it up!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test