Friday, 20 March 2015

Burnished emerald gladiolus

Hello my dear readers
Today it's time to show you one of my beautiful polishes which I won in the competition for 'Carnival Manicure' organised by Polish Magazine Sekrety Urody- thank you very much. This is emerald green with golden shimmer from Miss X. I love this polish very much. The pigmentation is really very good, just two coats are absolutely enough for total coverage. The finish is glossy with a very visible golden shimmer.
I love a brush because it's just perfect to work with. And here you go. Let me know what you think.







Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful day everyone :)

25 comments:

  1. Niech żyje zieleń na paznokciach! :D Fajny lakier i ciekawy kwiatek :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green base is gorgeous, but your accent is even more fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice color, but flower is gorgeous. You are so talented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jak zwykle stworzyłaś cudowne mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool :)

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the shimmer just glows! Beautiful accent nail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful nail art:) kiss

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green nail polish is very nice! I like the flower too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That shimmer just glows--so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your accent nail! And the shimmer :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an astonishing emerald green, I've one very similar by sinful Colours! =)
    Kisses
    Marghe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey dear! Amazing colour for your nails

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's such a pretty colour and lovely mani :-D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay that colour is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. zakochałam się w tej zieleni <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this! Love tha nail art and also that base color! Must get that nuance!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous polish, stunning nail art <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, piękny z tym shimmerem! i Twój kwiatek prześliczny :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. o kurcze, tak mi ostatnio brakuje czasu, że przegapiłabym Twój wpis ;)
    piękna zieleń i śliczny kwiat - bardzo podoba mi się tu wszystko!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I never seen so wonderful colour, like this nailpolish! I love-love-love this emerald <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous nails!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test