Friday, 20 February 2015

Stamping and stamping...

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers :)
How are you doing these days? Probably not a lot because I noticed that your blogging activity dropped down. I am as always a busy bee and of course I am still learning the stamping technique. The plate BP-L007 is really an amazing plate with a lot of fantastic patterns. I received this plate from Born Pretty Store for my review- thank you Alison. I think that all patterns on this plate are perfect but unfortunately only for shorter nails or for part stamped nail designs.
And here is my final product.






To see more amazing more wonderful products you should visit Born Pretty Store
Using my code from banner you are entitled to 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store


21 comments:

  1. O patrz, też mam tę samą płytkę. Fajna jest, ale to prawda - na długie paznokcie te wzorki są za małe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. troche nie trafilam , ale wzorki sa przeurocze :D

      Delete
  2. That's what I call a beautiful pattern ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this looks really elegant and rich!
    The colors are soo amazing together! <3

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your designs anyway, but this is amazing. I'm just waiting for some image plates to come so I could practice my stamping skills, which are not existing atm LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stamping and lovely design :-D Loving the colour combo :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ta płytka jest piękna :) jednak mam taki sam problem - na moje paznokcie wzory są za małe, więc nawet jej nie zamawiam :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a to byl moj pierwszy 'plytkowy wybor' ale niestety zbyt wiele z nia nie zrobie ;)

      Delete
  7. love this color combo, looks very pretty! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test