Monday, 23 February 2015

My tropical garden

Hello my dear Ladies :)
Hope you are all doing well. Purple is one of my favorite colours and I am always happy to paint my nails with it. I have a small collection of purple polishes but it is still growing. Today I used pastel red- violet from PS, very creamy and glossy finish. I mentioned to you already how happy I am with PS polishes, they are really good.  My nail art I created with acrylic paint and of course I added a tiny amount of glitter. And here is my final product, Hope you guys like it. Let me know your opinion.






Thank you for stopping by. Have a nice day everyone :D

30 comments:

  1. Ohhhh... I love colorful flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun main! So colorful and happy <3
    Perfect for summer!

    xoxo Colli // tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. You paint better and better manis! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that shade!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. piękny fiolecik, aż dziw bierze, że jeszcze 1,5 roku temu miałam zaledwie jeden ;) no i świetne połączenie kolorystyczne z kwiatami :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. So lovely. :) I'm a big fan of purple, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were this combination and nail art so well. Love each detail in it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cudne wiosenne mani :)) powinnaś je zgłosić do mojego wiosennego konkursiku - idealnie by się wpisały ;))

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous mani and I just love that purple :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Let the spring begin!!! XD
    Lovely flowers!! ;3

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test