Monday, 16 February 2015

Lotus flower exotica

Hello my dear friends,
Hope you are all doing well. Some time ago I bought a set of various coloured caviar beads from Born Pretty Store and finally I decided to create a design with them. This is a very nice addition to a mani and I think there are plenty different ideas for using these small metallic balls. I painted my nails with bright orange 'Tangerine' from Marks &Spencer adding some golden sparkly glitter on the tips and created some floral nail art.






To see more amazing products for nail art you should visit Born Pretty Store. Using my code from banner EPG10% you are entitled to 10% off on your shopping with Born Pretty Store.


31 comments:

  1. That's a nice way to use the caviar. I really like your lotus flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design and a such a beautiful red

    ReplyDelete
  3. Przyjemne mani i bardzo dokładnie podoklejany kawior :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this shade of red orange nail polish ! and good idea for caviar studs..i always think i must put onto whole nail! this is better way ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it isn't bad idea Bubica :) you should try :)

      Delete
  5. Lovely manicure, I'm jealous of your drawing skills my dear <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is just practice my dear and I still need more :)

      Delete
  6. Ooh this is just ever so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a bright and cheerful mani. I wish summer would come quicker!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the contrast between the flower and the orange background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, I think you did a wonderful job while making this nail art creation!

    All the colors match beautiful together :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jaki soczysty kolorek! Lubię takie ;) kawior fajnie wygląda, ale sama rzadko używam, bo zaraz mi odpada :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty orange and I'm loving your design. Great work :-D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test