Saturday, 7 February 2015

Check mate

                                                                                                                                                            *PR
Hello my dear readers :)
As you already know I received a few plates from Born Pretty Store for my review. Today I chose Qgirl-010 plate which has very interesting patterns. For stamping I used dark blue (almost violet) Jewel from Marks&Spencer. This time I was happier about my stamping result. This is still imperfect but acceptable, I think. And you? Let me know your opinion.






To see more wonderful products you should visit Born Pretty Store. Using my code from banner EGP10 you are entitled to 10% off on you shopping with Born Pretty Store.


37 comments:

  1. Loving that pattern!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, you did it ! it is superb ! i like it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely pattern ~ beautiful colour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Stamping is hard man haha! I actually like the kind of scruffy and worn look when the stamping isn't perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right sometimes this effect is desirable, but here it is just imperfection :)

      Delete
  5. Wychodzi ci bardzo dobrze, a takie trochę rozmazane efekty pasują do niektórych wzorków, mnie tu pasują.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yet another lovely design! You're killing me dear LOL <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is amazing, I need to know how you do this!! And I am deffo checking out that website always keen to find new suppliers.

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now
    'Superdrug Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Świetny pomysł na zdobienie :) I znowu w moich ulubionych kolorkach :D
    * co do stempli - idzie Ci naprawdę nieźle. W porównaniu do moich pierwszych prób - Twoje są idealne :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dziekuje Kasiu, staram sie i to bardzo, ale wciaz widze duuuzo do poprawki :)

      Delete
  9. ostatnio spodobały mi się tego typu wzory, super stemple :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice stamping and gorgeous flowers :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ja cały czas uczę się stemplować i z różnym efektem ;( a Tobie poszło całkiem nieźle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. świetnie Ci poszło :) śliczne zdobienie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you've combined the stamping and the freehanding :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks very nice! I like this mani! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the way you incorporated the flowers with this pattern.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test