Sunday, 4 January 2015

Wet and Wild Do

I created this design just because of the rain. I am living in the UK where raining is very regular. If you think that you know what rain means you are probably wrong. We have a shower, drizzle, light rain, sunshower, shower, downpour, heavy rain, spitting, thunder storm and probably a lot of more.
This year I bought my first British umbrella, but even under it I am still looking like on my accent nail.







Have a lovely day, I am waiting for your comments below.

22 comments:

  1. Cudny serdeczny! Reszta też fajowa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. przy każdych Twoich paznokciach mogę napisać jedno: piękne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this marble nails, and umbrella nail art too !
    dear who is under umbrella ? :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you:)
      who is under umbrella? Me :D haha

      Delete
    2. wow..you are beautiful ;) nice long hair :)))))

      Delete
  4. Amazing, amazing! This is just stunning, you wow me every time <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so elegant!
    I love the umbrella <3
    Your nails look lovely ;)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..love them!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous :-D I always seems worse up here though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This mani made me smile. You look cute under umbrella with all hairs blowing here and there hahha :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your accent nail! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test