Saturday, 31 January 2015

So Chic

Hello my lovelies,
Today I have a different nail design from those presented before. This time I would like to create something simple but still trendy. I chose a geometric design, some irregular squares and lines. For this design I used a pastel pink from Marks &Spencer and grey 'Man Overboard' from Rimmel. And this is my final product. Let me know what are you thinking.

I would like to remind you about my Winter Giveaway- today is last day when you can apply. I will be very happy if you join-  all details you can find here 'Winter Giveaway with Fife Fantasi Nails'






Thank you for watching. I will be very grateful if you follow my blog if you haven't already. 

43 comments:

  1. Love the pink and gray combo!

    Check out my new post Here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely nails! I love the colours and how unusal it is! xxx

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this design, futuristic look !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh cool!! I love how this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a wall art! I love the graphic design of it!! Great executed! Wow!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Świetnie - lubię takie abstrakcyjne wzory, baaaardzo mi się podobają!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fajny pomysł, bardzo mi się podoba :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great, love the combo of these bold colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastyczne zdobienie ;) Miałaś świetny pomysł ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it! Great design! Regards, Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Genialne! Wygląda to niesamowicie, chętnie też bym coś takiego namalowała :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a great pattern and the colours work so well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OBŁĘDNE !!!!! abstrakcja w stylu Picassa ♥ którego twórczość uwielbiam :) zauroczona jestem :) Buziaki

    ReplyDelete
  14. świetne! takie zupełnie inne, bardzo mi się to podoba :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really nice, I love graphic patterns! :)
    Fun fact: I am currently listening to the band Man Overboard and was a little confused at first when I read the polish name haha

    ReplyDelete
  16. aaaaale super!! świetny pomysł, genialnie dobrane kolory. uwielbiam takie graficzne zdobienia

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so chic haha..love it. Love your nails

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE THIS!!!!
    I love the colors you´ve chosen for this manicure and I love the overall design :)
    So so so pretty :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and I always try to respond to every one of them so don't hesitate to leave me a message :)
If you're new on my blog, I always come and check out yours. I am always following back my active followers

Skimlinks Test